Follow

Ion Audio Max LP Turntable Review

Leave a Comment
Hey everyone!
   
    So the past few months I have been watching different vinyl collecting videos on YouTube and decided that it was time for me to pick up a new hobby.



It is a rather expensive hobby, but vinyl collecting is so much fun. I started to look around for inexpensive turntables for beginners, since I do not have the means to buy an expensive record player. Most comments I saw around the internet were claiming that UO Crosley's would ruin records, so I was a bit wary of purchasing one. The only two other options that were inexpensive were the Ion Audio Max and the Audio Technica. Personally, I do not like the design of the Audio Technica, so I decided to purchase the Ion Audio Max.

         I have to say, the wood design was what made me purchase this particular turntable. I love the design and the price was only $85 on Amazon when I got it!

    Here is a video on YouTube that demonstrates the different features this turntable has. The Ion Audio Max comes with built in speakers, so you do not have to worry about purchasing a set in order to listen to your records. You can also convert your records into digital music files, but I have not used that feature yet. It comes with a headphone output just in case you want to listen to your records privately.


 I really was not sure how I would like this turntable, because I am very new to this whole thing. I have seen a lot of Youtube comments of people bashing others for their turntable purchases, so hopefully my turntable does not screw my vinyl up!



 My collection of vinyl as of now: Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey, Paradise by Lana Del Rey, and Time by Mikky Ekko



0 comments:

Post a Comment