Follow

My Fall Essentials

Leave a Comment
Fall is finally around the corner and absolutely nothing in this world is better than the crisp leaves, chilly weather, and the hot seasonal drinks returning! Here are 4 of my favorite autumnal things that I absolutely love during this time of year.



1. Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow from Bath & Body Works. This candle was gifted to me by one of my friends for my birthday. I can not wait until I finally start burning it, it smells like pure pumpkin heaven. If you like sweet scents, this is the candle for you.
2. Naked  by Urban Decay - My favorite palette is the first one. This one has such great staple eye shadows that can be used throughout the whole year. The gold and brown on this palette are such great colors for the fall, so this palette is a must.



3. Playlist - I created this fall playlist on 8tracks. This playlist contains soundtracks that I think are fitting for autumn. I have two other playlists already on my page: Homework Nights & Chill Out. Feel free to check those out if you'd like. 

4. Edward Scissorhands (1990) - This movie is one of my favorites. This is my favorite role Johnny Depp has ever portrayed and is basically perfect for this time of year. If you have not seen it, I definitely recommend it. 
IMDB score: 8.0

Grab yo cardigan and yo boots, because fall is finally coming!x


0 comments:

Post a Comment